Highly Secure, Fully Managed, HIPAA Compliant WordPress for Healthcare Professionals
Why Choose WordPress with HIPAA Compliance?
Limit liability and gain peace of mind.
HIPAA Vault’s fully managed, HIPAA Compliant WordPress, is a highly secure, HIPAA compliant publishing platform for WordPress. While medical practices and other handlers of sensitive data appreciate WordPress for its ease of use, variety of plugin themes, and online portal features, at its core, WordPress software is not secure for the storage or transfer of ePHI (electronic protected health information).
HIPAA Vault’s Managed WordPress hosting is designed to protect your sensitive medical data, while keeping your site up and running. We ensure the most recent version of MySQL and PHP (two components vital to running WordPress), audit controls to log site access for any activity that involves ePHI, configuring of sFTP for secure updates, and recommended plugins: Force Strong Passwords and Two Factor Authentication. HIPAA Compliant Managed WordPress includes our 24/7/365 customer service with 15 minute reponse times for critical alerts, and 90% first call resolution.
What Is Included In Our HIPAA Compliant WordPress Website
Configuration and Optimization
- HIPAA Compliant
- WordPress installation, configuration, & optimization
- Establishment of Permissions
Managed Security Services
- Apache Server Configuration
- Database Connection
- Configuring of SFTP for secure updates, and troubleshooting
- Force Strong Passwords and Two Factor Authentication
- Updated versions of MySQL and PHP
- Audit controls to log site access for any activity that involves ePHI
- Most updated security plugins, scanning for malware and providing 24/7 monitoring
- Future Updates & Hardening
- Migration services included up to 2 databases
- Transfer web content
- New host configuration
- WordPress configuration
- Requires admin credentials