HIPAA sFTP Server
HIPAA Vault’s HIPAA Compliant sFTP Server is built with security in mind and is ideal for automated processes that include the transfer of electronically-protected health information (ePHI).
HIPAA Security Standard §164.306 requires covered entities and their business associates to ensure the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of ePHI, both at rest and in transmission. These HIPAA protections require data servers to be effectively configured and maintained to:
- Preserve Data Integrity – Anticipate any hazards/threats to ePHI, and take all necessary steps to protect it from data loss or corruption.
- Preserve Data Confidentiality – Anticipate the potential for unauthorized access and disclosures, and protect against them.
- Preserve Data Availability – Ensure data accessibility for required levels of performance, and implement necessary security policies and procedures (including redundancy, network protection, and optimization) to maintain availability.
In addition to providing a secure connection for the data stream, HIPAA Vault’s Secure FTP Server provides a host of resources for protecting sensitive data and maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Several layers of protection are utilized, including Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, Vulnerability Scanning, Host Intrusion Detection, Password Management, and Advanced Encryption. In addition, our sFTP server is highly scalable, allowing you to add or subtract storage as needed.
HIPAA Vault offers two options for allowing access to the sFTP server:
1) Two Factor Authentication (2FA), which adds an extra layer of sign-on security for users; or,
2) Source IP Exclusion, in which scripting can be used to control which IP addresses are blocked from server access, and which are allowed.
All of our HIPAA Compliant Hosting Cloud Solutions Come With:
- True HIPAA Guarantee and Compliance
- Fully Managed Services
- Live 24/7 Support
- Up-to-Date Security
- State-of-the-Art Data Centers
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Our Managed Services
Included In All Of Our Hosting Plans
What Our Clients Think Of Us