HIPAA Compliant Hosted sFTP Server:
Built with Security in Mind
Know that your organization can always count on the inherent security of its sFTP server by taking advantage of sFTP as a service. Let us manage compliance, vulnerability scans, and much more while your staff access hosted sFTP information as needed.
Our cloud-hosted sFTP servers offer an exceptionally high degree of reliability and security. You can count on cloud sFTP solutions, including active oversight and regular maintenance, to address your company’s HIPAA compliance needs.
Achieving HIPAA Compliance with Secure FTP Hosting
HIPAA Vault’s HIPAA Compliant sFTP Server is built with security in mind and is ideal for automated processes that include the transfer of electronically-protected health information (ePHI).
HIPAA Security Standard §164.306 requires covered entities and their business associates to ensure the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of ePHI, both at rest and in transmission. These HIPAA protections require data servers to be effectively configured and maintained to:
- Preserve Data Integrity – Anticipate any hazards/threats to ePHI, and take all necessary steps to protect it from data loss or corruption.
- Preserve Data Confidentiality – Anticipate the potential for unauthorized access and disclosures, and protect against them.
- Preserve Data Availability – Ensure data accessibility for required levels of performance, and implement necessary security policies and procedures (including redundancy, network protection, and optimization) to maintain availability.
In addition to providing a secure connection for the data stream, HIPAA Vault’s Secure FTP Server provides a host of resources for protecting sensitive data and maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Several layers of protection are utilized, including Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, Vulnerability Scanning, Host Intrusion Detection, Password Management, and Advanced Encryption. In addition, our sFTP server is highly scalable, allowing you to add or subtract storage as needed.
Find the Hosted sFTP Server Access Option that Best Serves Your Needs
HIPAA Vault offers two options for allowing access to the sFTP server:
1) Two Factor Authentication (2FA), which adds an extra layer of sign-on security for users; or,
2) Source IP Exclusion, in which scripting can be used to control which IP addresses are blocked from server access, and which are allowed.
Let us focus our expertise on managing the technological side of HIPAA compliance with sFTP hosting while you focus on the core of your organization.
When you partner with HIPAA Vault, you gain a knowledgeable, committed, and highly skilled technological resource. We deeply understand your compliance obligations and make it our absolute highest priority to effectively address those needs.
All of our HIPAA Compliant Hosting Cloud Solutions Come With:
- True HIPAA Guarantee and Compliance
- Fully Managed Services
- Live 24/7 Support
- Up-to-Date Security
- State-of-the-Art Data Centers
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Our Managed Services
Included In All Of Our Hosting Plans
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Managed Firewall Rules
- IDS & IPS
- Anti-virus Protection
- Custom IP Reputation
- Host Intrusion Detection System
- Web Application Firewall
- Vulnerability Testing
- Multi-tenant Isolation
- Server Hardening
- Anti-DDoS Management
- SSL Certificate & Management
- SIEM & Logger
- Onsite/Offsite Backup
- Bootless Kernel Updates
- System Monitoring
Our HIPAA Compliance Blog
Check Out Our Latest News
…and How a HIPAA Compliant File Sharing Solution Can Help Are your medical file sharing practices HIPAA compliant? What does…
Things are not always as they seem… especially in the world of data security. We like to assume attacks are…